Pre-debut clip of NewJeans Hanni doing a sexy dance is causing controversy in Korean communities

Looking at this, I’m glad that the NewJeans members didn’t debut under Source Music….

1. Who is this?

-> Hanni

2. That’s when she was about to become an idol. Isn’t that normal?

3. Agree, why would you make kids wear heels?

4. I hate the fact that they made her wear leggings to

5. Whether she dances well or not, I don’t think she likes releasing videos like that

6. My friend in high school was a trainee at a famous company (now she’s just a normal person) and she learned many different dance genres

7. What’s the point of making an underage baby do that

8. Since she was a trainee, she probably practiced many different choreographies

9. The heels are too high and the choreography is…

10. Even at dance schools, there are many dances like this… Because the person who choreographs the dance is an adult choreographer

11. I know it’s just practice, but she doesn’t suit this concept… I feel like she did the right thing by going to ADOR

12. I’m thankful she debuted with ADOR

13. Dancing in high heels and leggings feels terrible because I understand what the point of it is

-> What is your intention..??

Original post (1)

Post a Comment

0 Comments