Gugudan's Haebin has shared an update on her life after stepping away from the entertainment industry.
On September 1, Haebin posted a video to her personal social media account titled, 'What do girl group members do for a living after retiring?.' In the video, she shared her journey of transitioning from a former idol to a full-time content creator.
Haebin shared, "Spending five years as a trainee and five years as an idol, I won a rookie award just two years after debuting with Gugudan." She remembered being busy with solo concerts and overseas shows before everything suddenly changed, saying:
"At some point, my job was just gone."
However, Haebin didn't completely walk away from music. She explained, "Singing was all I knew, so I began working on drama OSTs and creating music that I truly enjoyed." She added:
"Rather than caring about rankings, I started pursuing things that I genuinely loved doing."
Haebin admitted that finding a new path wasn't something that happened overnight. She confessed, "To find something I could do long-term while actually enjoying it instead of just trying to please others, I had to learn everything again from scratch."
Wrapping up the video, she added, "From now on, I want to share my life as Han Yeseo, not Gugudan's Haebin. Please show me lots of support."
Haebin debuted as Gugudan's main vocalist in 2016 before the group disbanded in 2020. She now works as a content creator with around 49,000 followers, sharing personal experiences and daily updates.
Haebin isn't the only former member sharing updates about life after the group. Fellow member Hana recently revealed that after pursuing an acting career, she is now working overseas as a flight attendant.



0 Comments