K-netizens’ reaction to FIFTY FIFTY releasing ‘Silhouette’ teaser with new members

FIFTY FIFTY Silhouette Teaser (2nd 5-member group)

1. The video is really good. Now all I need is a good song!!

2. The aesthetics are really good

3. Wow, just looking at the teaser makes me already looking forward to it

4. I hope they do well, fighting

5. New members don’t need any training period. Do they mainly choose people who have been trained elsewhere?

6. They are cute and pretty girls

7. This video is so beautiful

8. I’m curious about the song and the new members

9. Wow, it’s really good considering the size of the company

10. I wonder what the kids who left the group are doing

11. I want to meet them soon. I hope they are talented members

12. All the previous songs were good so I’m also looking forward to this song. I hope it will be a big hit

13. Wow, the aesthetics are so good. I hope they do well!!

14. I think all the members are pretty

Original post (1)

Post a Comment

0 Comments