K-netizens react to Son Naeun saying that she’s no longer in contact with the Apink members

Son Naeun is no longer in contact with Apink members..

“I’m not in contact with them (the members) now, but I’m cheering for them as a fan”

1. I’m not surprised that she didn’t contact the members after leaving the group because it seems like she lost all love for the group

2. I can’t believe she didn’t even contact the members.. Seriously ㅠ

3. I also quit my job and have not been in contact with my teammates at my previous company

4. I don’t know they didn’t even contact. However, I still support Son Naeun~

5. I think all office workers will understand

6. I really feel sorry for Son Naeun ㅜ

7. Even though I’m a fan of idols, sometimes seeing things like this makes me feel bitter

8. When I left my job, I didn’t keep in touch with my old colleagues

9. Poor Son Naeun

10. Anyway, they met for work, that could happen right?

Original Post (1)

Post a Comment

0 Comments