K-netizens praise and admire BTS Jungkook’s personality who is always straightforward and cool

BTS Jungkook’s personality is always coolㅋㅋㅋㅋ For real, cool guy

Truly a cool guy. If it’s a no, it’s no. If he doesn’t like it, he’ll say so – very straightforward personality

What he’d say to himself: ‘Live the way you want to live’.”

He’s firm when it comes to relationships with people tooㅋㅋㅋ

“You don’t like me? I don’t like you too.”

He deleted his Instagram account with over 50 million followers
Reason: Because he doesn’t do it

“I left Instagram. It’s not a hacking 🙂 I just deleted it because I wasn’t using it… Don’t worry!!!
I don’t use it, what can I do?
I deleted the app right away too. I probably won’t be using it in the future.”

He has a max level in decisiveness and taking action

“I forgot about him ‘Jungkook, I am in Hawaii. Come quick. I miss you.’ This punkㅋㅋㅋ he got on a plane and came right away.”

He doesn’t care about others’ opinions. If he likes something, he does it
He wears toe socks because he likes them (not because he has athlete’s foot)

Jungkook doesn’t like to read

Jungkook shaved his own hair before enlisting for his military service

According to V
Jungkook doesn’t pity himself, works hard, and always helps those around him when they’re struggling

“Jungkook according to V: He doesn’t blame others and doesn’t have self-pity. He quietly and diligently focuses on his work and gives his best in everything he does. When people around him are struggling, he never hesitates to lend a helping hand.”

When he makes a mistake during a live performance
He coolly admits it to his fans and delivers an even better performance next time

“ARMYs… I’m sorry… I messed up the live. I have no excuse. I’ll try to do better in the next live broadcast.”

Seriously awesome

Q. What do you think you’d be doing if you were born in the Joseon era? Jungkook: “I think I would be a… servant?”

1. The last meme is really funny

2. Even though I’m not a fan, I think he’s so cool

3. I am so jealous of his personality

4. Although he is handsome, I wish everyone in the world knew that he is also so cute

5. Seriously, he is a nice guy, I am so jealous of his personality and skills

6. The interview about not reading books makes me laugh every time I see it

7. This is probably one of the reasons why Jungkook was able to succeed at such a young age, right?

8. Jungkook is so cool

9. Wow, I envy his personality

10. Seriously, he’s the type of person who would live well even if he wasn’t an idol

Original Post (1)

Post a Comment

0 Comments