Fromis9's title track climbed up to 13th place on Melon daily chart



10th place on Melon TOP 100

(After checking, it has already risen to 8th place now)


13th on Melon daily chart


The number of streamers is also gradually rising



-This song is good.

-Fromis9's songs are always good. I always listen to them in the summer.

-I enjoy listenting to this songã…‹ã…‹

-It's addictive... once you hear it, you keep wanting to listen to itã…‹ã…‹ I even looked up fancams...

-I liked this song so much that I started looking up Fromis9’s previous songs.

-Fromis9's songs are all good.

-This song is so good, I got addicted after listening to it once and kept humming it...

-I really like this song. And Fromis9 has a lot of other great songs too.

-It was heartbreaking when they talked about not getting paid in a live broadcast. I hope things go well and Pledis pays them properly.

-This song is really good.

-I hope this song does well so they can finally get paid. It’s a good song.

-I just heard it for the first time, and it’s really good.

-I liked this song from the very first time I heard it.

Post a Comment

0 Comments