NewJeans Minji stuns with Chanel photoshoot for Vogue Korea

NewJeans Minji x Chanel photoshoot for Vogue Korea

The video is crazy too so be sure to watch it

1. She seems to be using her body well, but it’s a pity that her expressions aren’t diverse. Please work harder with your pretty face!!!!!!

2. Wow… her face is so pretty… I want to see her acting

3. Wow.. I felt the same way when I first saw SES Eugene a long time ago. She also reminds me of Olivia Hussey and she is really pretty

4. She looks the prettiest these days

5. The facial expressions are all the same

6. I’m tired of saying this, but please act… and do a drama…

7. She is pretty but she has only one expression

8. How can her nose be so pretty? She’s really a classic beauty ㅜㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

9. Wow, these photos are amazing. First of all, Minji’s face is amazing

10. Wow.. she really looks like Olivia Hussey. She looks like a doll

Original Post (1)

Post a Comment

0 Comments