K-netizens debate whether HYBE or SM is better when looking only at song quality

HYBE vs SM when looking only at song quality

Who is better??

1. It is different for each HYBE label

2. HYBE ♡ SM

3. HYBE’s music is popular with the public, SM’s music is popular with the fandom

4. I don’t know anything else, but most of HYBE idols’ songs are good

5. There are differences between labels, but nowadays HYBE’s songs are good and easy to listen to, Belift Lab, TXT and LE SSERAFIM’s songs are the best

6. When a song was playing in a cafe, I thought, “Oh, what’s the beat?” If I looked it up, it was a HYBE song. If I felt the vocals were clearer than the beat, it was an SM song

7. But isn’t HYBE very different for each label??

8. Personally I prefer SM

9. Honestly, HYBE has so many labels that it’s hard to compare

10. There are differences between groups

Original Post (1)

Post a Comment

0 Comments