BTS Jungkook thanks fans and updates on military life

BTS Jungkook Weverse post (feat. Birthday🥳)

“Thank you, ARMY, for the birthday wishes. I’m doing well.

I will make sure to complete the remainder of my military service well. I hope ARMYs are also doing well during this time!”

He came here to say thank you because today is his birthday

Official Birthday Meme ✌️

tmi Jungkook became a Corporal on his birthday
Happy Birthday Corporal Jeon Jungkook

1. I miss our Jungkook so much ã… ã… ã… ã… ã… ã… 

2. I had a great weekend thanks to Jungkook. I miss you so much

3. Jungkook, stay healthy and see you next year

4. Happy Birthday Jungkook. I miss you so much. I hope you are always healthy

5. Happy Birthday Corporal Jeon Jungkook!

6. I’m crying ã… ã…  Happy birthday Jungkook, let’s see each other soon

7. Wow, you have been cute and pretty since you were a kid. Happy birthday

8. Happy Birthday, Jungkook. Stay healthy

9. Happy Birthday Jungkookie

10. Don’t get hurt Jungkook, stay healthy and let’s see each other soon

Original Post (1)

Post a Comment

0 Comments