TXT Beomgyu seems to really like NewJeans

TXT Beomgyu seems to really like NewJeans

He doesn’t know much about K-pop dances let alone female idol dances but he has most of NewJeans’ dances memorized

1. I don’t think there is anyone who doesn’t like NewJeans

2. But he dances so well,,, I keep watching…

3. I really like Beomgyu

4. Seriously, he dances so wellㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. He is a good dancer

6. I guess he prepared it in advance

7. Why do they keep writing about NewJeans and TXT?

8. OP, if you’re a male idol, shouldn’t you listen to female idols’ music?

9. Before when I watched award ceremony videos, male idols enthusiastically reacted to female idols’ dances even though they weren’t fans but what’s wrong with that?

10. They are just idols from the same company

Original Post (1)

Post a Comment

0 Comments