Foreign fans’ reactions to NCT Taeil’s withdrawal after being involved in s*xual crimes

Foreign fans’ reactions to NCT Taeil’s withdrawal after being involved in s*xual crimes

Because the problem is so severe, the reactions of foreign fans are similar to ours

1. S*xual crimes, right? Drug crimes and drunk driving crimes can be forgiven, but s*xual crimes will not be forgiven

2. What is happening? It seems like this is my first time seeing foreign fans react properly

3. Foreign fans also understand SMㄷㄷ

4. But in this case, I don’t think even his fans can shield him

5. I think it’s more than that because people have never seen SM cut off their hands like this…

6. It seems that s*xual crimes are not shielded even in foreign countries

7. I think the company made the right decision

8. K-pop in trouble for drunk driving and s*xual crimes

9. They cover up drunk driving so much that I thought all foreign fans were stupid, but I guess not

10. Foreign countries are of course much more sensitive than Korea when it comes to s*xual issues

Original Post (1)

Post a Comment

0 Comments