But do BTS think of Bang Si Hyuk the same way NewJeans thinks of Min Heejin?

But do BTS think of Bang Si Hyuk the same way NewJeans thinks of Min Heejin?

I’m suddenly curious about the relationship between BTS and Bang Si Hyuk

1. I’m curious tooㅋㅋ

2. Furthermore, I wonder if the BTS members want Suga to leave

3. I’m really curious. What kind of relationship is that?

4. Business relationship, nothing more, nothing less

5. The relationship between Min Heejin and NewJeans is special, but the relationship between BTS and Bang Si Hyuk is a normal relationship between an agency representative and a celebrity

6. It’s just the typical relationship between a company CEO and an artist

7. I guess BTS and Bang Si Hyuk are just business partners

8. New-Min is the most unique relationship, but the relationship between BTS and Bang Si Hyuk is just a singer-manager relationship. If you watch the entertainment shows they appeared on together when they were rookies, you can see that

9. It must be the relationship between the CEO and the company’s celebrity

10. I’m curious too

Original Post (1)

Post a Comment

0 Comments