TWICE’s song that received many responses saying that it would be a big hit even though it was the title song of their promotions in Korea

TWICE’s song that received many responses saying that it would be a big hit even though it was the title song of their promotions in Korea

The Feels

1. I love this song! I still listen to it these days

2. I love this song. It seems like North American fans increased significantly thanks to this song

3. The song was so successful that TWICE firmly cemented their position in the English-speaking world

4. The choreography and song are addictive

5. When I first listened to this song, I thought it was really crazy

6. This is one of my favorite songs

7. Of all TWICE’s recent songs, this is my favorite

8. I really like this song, I also like the choreography ㅠㅠ

9. I just found out that this song is not promoted in Korea

10. Wow, I listen to this song often. It’s so refreshing and interesting

Original Post (1)

Post a Comment

0 Comments