NewJeans’ performance at Gayo Daejeon with MR Removed is shocking

NewJeans’ performance at Gayo Daejeon with MR Removed is shocking

It’s almost like LE SSERAFIM Coachella

1. From the beginning I didn’t have a good impression, but it’s better not to trust MR Removed

2. I think it would be a disaster if NewJeans performed live like LE SSERAFIM did

3. Are there still kids who believe in MR Removed?

4. I don’t understand… MR Removed means the audio was edited and the Coachella performance is a live performance video… Why are you comparing…ㅋㅋ

5. Please practice singing

6. This is my first time seeing this. Is it real?

7. There are a lot of kids who believe in MR Removed. Let’s watch the encore video

8. Check out the encore video. That’s where the controversy over each group’s singing ability startsㅋㅋㅋ

9. I believe in MR Removed

10. I think they should practice singing

Original Post (1)

Post a Comment

0 Comments