Judo athlete Heo Mimi mentions BTS V in her interview

Heo Mimi’s favorite celebrity is BTS V. She smiled shyly and said, “I want to meet V someday, but can I meet him as a silver medalist instead of a gold medalist?”

Heo Mimi is a judo athlete and college student

1. Winning the silver medal is cool too ㅠㅠ If V knew Heo Mimi was a fan, he would happily support her

2. When BTS V is discharged from the army, let’s take a picture together ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

3. Winning the silver medal was also amazing ㅠㅠㅠㅠ She did so well ㅠㅠ

4. Not everyone can win the silver medal.. ㅠㅠ

5. Wow~ She’s a huge fan of V. I hope Heo Mimi’s wish comes true!!

6. V doesn’t care about gold or silver medal ㅠㅠㅠ If he knew, he would have cheered for her

7. V will be so happy when he hears this news

8. I think Taehyung would be proud if he knew this

9. I think Taehyung will be so happy!!!!!

10. I hope V sees this post

11. Taehyung will post on Instagram soon

12. Looks like Heo Mimi will definitely appear on V’s Instagram

13. Not everyone can win an Olympic silver medal!!!! I support you, Mimi!!

14. Taehyung will be so happy to hear this! I hope they meet!

Original Post (1)

Post a Comment

0 Comments