K-netizens react to LE SSERAFIM making comeback with ‘CRAZY’

LE SSERAFIM ‘CRAZY’

1. I love this concept!

2. The logo is so cute

3. Every time I see LE SSERAFIM’s teaser, I get the feeling their logo is beautifully made

4. This teaser is perfect for Crazy. I’m really looking forward to it

5. This album is really important. I hope they will release a good song and perform well on stage

6. I hope the song is good

7. Please release a good song and stop plagiarizing this time

8. I saw an article saying that they will be making a comeback in August. Is that on the 30th?

9. I’m really looking forward to the choreography. They always do great choreography, so I’m curious what it will be like this time

10. The logo is so beautiful

11. I think this song is good

12. I’m really looking forward to it~

13. I’m cheering for them!! I hope they don’t get hurt by the malicious comments

14. The logo is cool and the music sounds interesting so I’m really looking forward to it

Original Post (1)

Post a Comment

0 Comments