K-netizens gasp when they learn that TWICE Tzuyu is making her solo debut

TWICE Tzuyu’s solo debut mini album trailer ‘abouTZU’

1. Hul… So pretty

2. I gasped because she was so pretty. I’m really looking forward to it

3. I love Tzuyu’s voice and I’m looking forward to it

4. Hul I’m so excited

5. I didn’t expect that but wow

6. Daebak daebak

7. It’s crazy that Tzuyu is debuting solo ㅠㅠㅜㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ This is my first time seeing Tzuyu’s solo activities

8. I’m really looking forward to Tzuyu’s solo. No, but her visuals are really crazy

9. Wow, I like Tzuyu’s voice so I’m looking forward to it!!!

10. Aaaahhh I’m waiting for Tzuyu’s solo ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

11. I can’t even think of Tzuyu’s solo.. Daebak

12. Tzuyu is so pretty, I can’t wait for her solo ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

13. I never imagined that Tzuyu would become a solo artist

14. Daebak ㄷㄷㄷ Tzuyu’s voice at this concert is so good that I really want to listen to her solo album, amazing ㄷㄷㄷ

Original Post (1)

Post a Comment

0 Comments