RIIZE Wonbin leaving Korea with long hair after a long time

RIIZE Wonbin leaving Korea with long hair after a long time

1. He looks like the male lead in a romance comic

2. Short hair is better, but I think long hair is unique

3. Wonbin’s face is the prettiest… I really like this vibe

4. I used to hate men with long hair but he changed my mind

5. He is not only handsome but also so charming

6. Isn’t it a wig? Does he have thick hair?

7. But his hair looks messy

8. Short hair is better… Long hair looks so messy

9. No matter what, I think short hair suits him much better

10. Every time I see him, his unique expressions are funny… There’s always something awkward about him

11. I think short hair is better ㅜㅜ

12. He looks like a Hong Kong actor from the 90s

13. I’m so happy that Wonbin I know is back

14. As expected, Wonbin should have long hair

Original post (1)

Post a Comment

0 Comments