Karina’s skin turned red from the rubbing caused by her outfit

Karina’s skin turned red from the rubbing caused by her outfit

1. Is Karina the only one having problems with her outfit, or do the other members have problems with their outfits? Isn’t the coordi really Karina’s anti?

2. I really feel sorry for her..ㅠㅠ

3. Just looking at it makes me feel pain ㅠㅠ

4. What material is that outfit made from? Does it rub against many parts of the body?

5. What are you doing, SM?

6. Oh my god…ㅜㅜ It must have been even more painful because she had to dance

7. I’ve seen Karina’s outfit problem many times but it still hasn’t improved??

8. Too much… Why is the coordi like that?

9. I thought they changed the coordi, but I guess that’s not the case..

10. Oh my god, this is so harsh.. But we keep talking about outfits, so why doesn’t the coordi change? I think I’ve seen quite a few posts like this

11. She’s so professional

12. Wow, if I were a fan I would cry

13. Every time I see this, I feel heartbroken ㅠㅜ

14. What the hell is the coordi doing?

Original post (1)

Post a Comment

0 Comments