It’s obvious that she’s a celebrity…but why does she look like an announcer…? K-netizens gasped as soon as they saw Aespa Giselle’s new look

It’s obvious that she’s a celebrity…but why does she look like an announcer…?

I never thought that Aespa Giselle had an aura of intelligence…

1. I’ve felt this before, but I think Giselle is more suitable as an actress than an idol

2. That styling is perfect for her

3. Wow, she looks like a different person

4. Giselle is so pretty

5. I gasped as soon as I saw it

6. For a moment, I thought she was a real announcer. I thought she looked like Giselle

7. Personally, I think she looks more like a divorce lawyer than an announcer. She is so pretty

8. For a moment, I thought it was a pretty announcer

9. She looks like a lawyer

10. Looks more like a lawyer appearing as a guest than an announcer

11. She looks like someone who graduated from New York University, interned at the United Nations, and worked at the International Court of Justice

12. For a moment I thought she was a lawyer

13. Giselle was so pretty that day

Original post (1)

Post a Comment

0 Comments