What netizens say about Red Velvet’s ‘Cosmic’ comeback after a long time

Red Velvet ‘Cosmic’ MV

1. You can see that they put a lot of effort into this MV

2. I like the melody, I also like the music video

3. Why is Yeri so pretty this time?

4. Why has Wendy’s face changed so much?

5. I listened to this song and liked it so much that I listened to it over and over again

6. The quality of both the song and the music video are amazing

7. The music video is amazing, the members have great visuals, the song is crazy

8. The song and MV are both so good

9. I liked the song more after watching the music video

10. The song quality is really good

11. Everyone is pretty! The song is also good

12. Seulgi is so cute, I like the song and MV

13. Wow, the song and MV are both amazing

14. No, why did I cry while listening to this song…?ㅠㅠㅠ

Original post (1)

Post a Comment

0 Comments