The idol who just released teaser photos that are edited to the point that you don’t recognize who she is

The idol who just released teaser photos that are edited to the point that you don’t recognize who she is

Red Velvet Joy

1. What is this? Who edited it…?

2. I thought it was Seo Soojin

3. No, I can’t see Joy

4. ? Joy? Joy? Red Velvet’s Joy?

5. ????? Wow, she doesn’t look like Joy at all

6. What is that? Chinese TikTok?

7. Why is her teaser photo like this???

8. Isn’t it Jeon So Yeon?

9. The other photos look like Joy, but this one looks like someone else

10. I didn’t recognize her at all. I couldn’t see her even though I knew she was Joy

11. Even though I know Joy’s face, I can’t see her even when looking at it…

12. I thought she was a rookie female idol

13. Wow, I couldn’t even imagine it was Joy

Original post (1)

Post a Comment

0 Comments