Korean netizens praise TXT ‘Deja Vu’ Official MV

TXT ‘Deja Vu’ Official MV

1. The sound is crazy, the song is amazing

2. The song is so good and the MV is also so beautiful

3. The song is so good ㅠ

4. The song is so good, all the members are amazing

5. I like this song ㅠㅠ

6. The song is crazy ㅠㅠ

7. Yeonjun is doing so well

8. The guitar sound at the end of the song is so good and the MV is also so beautiful

9. Soobin’s hair color suits him so well. I really like this song

10. Wow the song is so good

11. I don’t listen to male idols’ music, but this song is good

12. This is the best song among TXT’s songs. Seriously… I feel like I’m about to cry

13. Wow, this is TXT’s best song so far

14. As expected from TXT… A K-pop fan’s heart is pounding

Original post (1)

Post a Comment

0 Comments