Why is Lisa’s popularity abroad (except Southeast Asia) so high?

When I look at the popularity rankings abroad, Lisa is almost always at the one top

1. She dances and raps so well

2. In Korea, Southeast Asian faces are disparaged; in the West, Southeast Asian looks are appreciated more than Northeast Asians

3. Visuals + small face, Western vibes + she’s so pretty on stage

4. Because she’s pretty and she’s good on stage

5. For real, her dancing skills are legendary and her body is legendary too…

6. Foreigners like idols who dance well, rap well, speak English well, are tall and have pretty bodies and that is Lisa

7. I understood that when I saw her on stage. She really stands out

8. I’m not a fan of BLACKPINK but just looking at the stage and MV, I know she’s so popular abroad, of course I know the other members are also popular

9. She has good stage charisma

10. You will know when you see her stage

11. She dances well and looks the most like a Westerner

12. She has a nice body and dances well

13. She raps well, dances well, has a good body, and is pretty

Original post (1)

Post a Comment

0 Comments