Soyou recently opened up about a past relationship, revealing that she only learned her ex-boyfriend had cheated on her after they had already broken up.
On August 17, Soyou talked about relationships and marriage in a video uploaded to her YouTube channel 'SOYOUGI.' When asked to choose between a partner who honestly admits to cheating and one who hides it until the very end, she surprisingly picked the latter. She stated:
“I always say, ‘Go ahead and cheat. Just don’t let me catch you.’”
Soyou explained that if she finds out her partner is having an affair, she tends to end the relationship right away. She revealed that her perspective comes from personal experience, recalling:
“There was one time when my ex-boyfriend cheated on me. I had a feeling that something was off, but I only found out after we broke up.”
She continued, "We broke up for another reason, but later I found out that he had actually cheated on me a lot."
Looking back on the relationship, Soyou made it clear that she has no lingering feelings for him. What bothers her more is the time she feels she wasted. She bitterly said:
“He wasn’t a good person. When I think about that time, I feel like it was such a waste. Why did I waste the best years of my youth on him?"
She then added with a laugh, “Not even ‘him.’ That bastard.”



0 Comments