NewJeans Minji did her own makeup when departing for Japan today

NewJeans Minji did her own makeup when departing for Japan today

Minji: I have CK girl vibes today.
I did my own hair and makeup, what do you guys think?
Oh, I didn’t do my own hair, I just did my own makeup!!
It’s fall so I tried wearing a shirt.
I ironed it carefully this morning, but it got wrinkled when I got in the car to the airport.

Reporter: Hello Minji-ssi
Minji: Hello.
Fan: Unnie is so pretty.
Minji: Thank you.

1. So pretty and cute ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

2. Her face was really bright and cute when she said thank you

3. She is so pretty. Light makeup suits her so well

4. Looks like a puppy

5. Looks like a Hollywood teen star from the 90s

6. Minji is really pretty in casual clothes. She looks good in comfortable clothes and carrying a big Chanel bag

7. Looks like a college girl ㅜ so cuteㅜㅜ

8. I think natural beauty is the best

9. Wow, Minji and Hanni look so much alike

10. Looking at her like this, I can see that Minji’s face looks like a baby today

Original Post (1)

Post a Comment

0 Comments