BTS Jin Shocks With ‘Happy’ Tracklist

BTS Jin ‘Happy’ Tracklist

Jin of @BTS_twt’s solo album ‘Happy’ tracklist shows a global list of collaborators!

@GaryBarlow of British group @TakeThat co-produced main single “Running Wild”

@MAXMusic co-wrote pre-release single “I’ll Be There”

Taka and Toru of J-rock band @ONEOKROCK_Japan are credited on “Falling”

“Heart on the Window” is a duet with Wendy of @RVsmtown featuring Jin’s “soft, intricate vocals,” as described by a press release

1. Daebak, I’m looking forward to it

2. I have high expectations

3. It’s like a Christmas album

4. I’m really looking forward to Seokjin’s solo

5. Wow, the band One Ok Rock participated in track 4?? This is crazy, I’m really looking forward to it…

6. I’m so excited. Looks like a legendary album is coming out

7. Hul Wendy! I need to listen to this album

8. I really like the song that was released before he enlisted so I’m looking forward to it

9. I’m curious, I want to listen to it soon

10. Wendy??? Red Velvet Wendy ??? I’m looking forward to this collab

Original Post (1)

Post a Comment

0 Comments