NMIXX becomes the first female idol to appear on Tiny Desk and shocks netizens with their crazy vocal skills

NMIXX becomes the first female idol to appear on Tiny Desk

Love Me Like This

Dash

Run For Roses

See that?

Love Is Lonely

Full version

1. NMIXX is really good at everything, Bae’s voice is really good

2. Wow… Wow… I got goosebumps. Their vocal skills are amazing

3. They all seem talented. I hope they will become more famous with good songs

4. Their live is amazing, I think NMIXX is the best among female idols

5. It gave me goosebumps

6. As expected, NMIXX is really good

7. NMIXX’s vocal skills are the top of the girl group

8. Wow, how can all the members do so well? Maybe because they are confident in their abilities, they are very comfortable

9. I don’t know anything else but I think they have the best skills among idols today

10. I think NMIXX is less popular compared to their skills

Original Post (1)

Post a Comment

0 Comments