Eyewitness accounts of Kai’s life during his mandatory military service

Eyewitness accounts of Kai’s life during his mandatory military service

Non-smoker

Rides a bike to work

Likes playing with stray cats during lunch breaks

Signs autographs for trainees waiting in line

Goes to the gym after work

Enjoys time off

Not interested in other people

Takes the subway

Honestly, the only sightings, photos of him are on a bike or the subwayㅋㅋㅋㅋ

“I was at the bus stop after work. Huh? I saw a familiar face while passing by and it was Kai. That was interesting and fascinating.”

1. No, I think it’s time for Kai to be discharged, but it’s not time for him to be discharged yet..??

2. So cuteㅋㅋ

3. I guess he’s the only one in EXO who doesn’t smoke

4. When will Kai be discharged? It feels like it’s been already 2 years

5. Kai is doing public service in Gangnam…? The other day, on my way to work, I saw someone who looked a lot like Kai, he was also riding a bicycle

6. When everyone has a smoke break, someone said he was seen playing with a cat

7. I miss Kim Kai ㅠㅠ

8. Kai oppa, when will you be discharged? It feels like it’s been already 2 years

9. How do you know he’s a non-smoker?

10. Playing with the cat is so cute

Original Post (1)

Post a Comment

0 Comments