An idol returning a gold bar that a fan discreetly hands over to him at a fan signing

 

It happened at a fan signing in China, the idol is Seventeen's The8

theqoo 

-If that were me, I'd just keep itㅋㅋ

-I'm sure The8 can probably buy that as he pleases, so I doubt he'd actually take it.

-I wonder how much gold like that costsㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I'll change my name to Seo Myungho. Please give that to me, I beg you.

-Why is this making my heart flutter?ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I keep replaying the video.

-For that Unnie, a gold bar is probably just like a pocket change...

-This is not something that we should laugh at. No matter how big of a fan you are, there are cameras everywhere. If this goes wrong, your idol's image could be ruined. If you really want to spend your money, just donate instead.

-Look at that Unnie's braceletㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Ah... I want to be friends with that Unnie.

-I never realized The8 has such pretty hands.

-'Selling a gold bar that has been touched by an idol'

-Both of them are so professionalㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-The way he held her hand so tightly must've made her heart flutter.

-She should've used her money to donate under the idol's name instead of doing this in front of all the cameras.

-Whoa... This makes me like The8 even more.

-Unnie, can you be my fan instead?

Post a Comment

0 Comments