(G)I-DLE Jeon Soyeon was criticized for sniping at her group members?

Jeon Soyeon’s rap lyrics today

“Little kids, just get out of my way,
If you want to dance, then be a dancer, okay?
Tone-deaf clowns, you don’t belong in this game,
If you’re a singer, grab the mic or stay away,
If you’re a rapper, write your bars, then step up to play,
I don’t care, I’ll say it loud, I’m not afraid,
Hey little puppy, act like a dog,
This is our topic, we’re here to be on top,
Here’s my number, call me if you’re feeling lost,
Contract ends in November, who’s got the gall to cross?
Nobody can touch me, I’ve already paid the cost.”

[+229, -180]

1. [+527, -15] ? Is she sniping at her team members?

2. [+389, -14] Shuhuaㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+349, -59] I know she’s proud of her skills, but if she’s that good, she should’ve debuted solo instead of debuting as an idolㅋㅋㅋ Idols have high requirements for looks and image, but do you think they’ll become popular even if they only introduce talented but ugly people without Miyeon or Shuhwa?… Please be humble

4. [+304, -11] Shuhua is stunnedㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+272, -21] Is this cool?

6. [+122, -5] Honestly, Jeon Soyeon is good at writing melodies, not good at writing lyricsㅋㅋㅋㅋ I’ve shivered more than once reading her lyrics

7. [+85, -4] If you are unhappy with a team member, you can talk to them directly

8. [+47, -3] Does she want to be GD? She imitates GD so much. The way she raps on Mama is the same. But she’s not as cool as CL, so funny

Original Post (1)

Post a Comment

0 Comments