FIFTY FIFTY attracts attention with SPECIAL LIVE CLIP

FIFTY FIFTY SPECIAL LIVE CLIP

1. Wow, their voices are perfect. I want to listen to their debut song soon

2. Wow everyone is pretty and talented

3. If they choose a good song, they will be successful

4. The members have changed and become a talented group.. I think they really chose the right members

5. Everyone’s voice is so beautiful, I’m really looking forward to the song

6. They all have good and beautiful voices. I’m looking forward to the new song!!!

7. Wow, all they have to do here is choose good songs

8. I really like the member who plays the guitar..

9. The members’ voices are very good and the harmony is also very good

10. I like all the members, I hope the song is chosen well

Original Post (1)

Post a Comment

0 Comments