2NE1 CL’s expression when taking photo with Yang Hyun Suk goes viral

2NE1 CL’s expression when taking photo with Yang Hyun Suk

“Even though she wears glasses, you can still feel that she isn’t happy, so funny”

“Comparing to her photo with Treasure, it’s obvious that she wasn’t happy taking photo with Yang Hyun Suk”

“I know unnie left comments saying she didn’t like him… She said everything she had to say… And revealed that he never cared for her… CL suffered a lot, but still came back for BlackJacks”

I don’t know what CL’s facial expressions really mean
But I just compared and found the difference funny so I posted this

1. Since YG owns the trademark, there is no other way but to reunite under YG

2. Well, that doesn’t mean she’s joining YG again, right?

3. No one but YG supports CL like that

4. If I were her, I think I would be happier taking photo with Treasure

5. CL is not a petty woman, but it’s great that she and YG are getting back together for the good of the group anyway

6. But CL is so cool

7. She’s good at controlling her facial expressions

8. But in the end they still work together

9. I thought the people standing next to CL were YGX male dancers, but through the comments I found out they were idols

10. Is CL the leader of 2NE1?

Original Post (1)

Post a Comment

0 Comments