K-netizens say that BABYMONSTER will be ruined if they keep releasing songs like FOREVER

It’s surprising that BABYMONSTER’s comeback song didn’t receive any impact from the ranking of the previous song

The previous song ‘SHEESH’ is currently ranked 24th on Melon daily chart, the highest ranking is 9th place

Ranking of new song ‘FOREVER’

Personally, this song suits my taste so well

1. Are they promoting their comeback? I didn’t even know they were making a comeback

2. The important thing is that I don’t know what their concept is. They need to show how they are a different group in music, instead of just doing well, but if they don’t do that, if they keep going like this, they will be ruined

3. The song is really bad. The lyrics are also childish

4. It’s older than BLACKPINK’s debut song

5. At first I had very high expectations for BABYMONSTER, but now my interest in them is gradually decreasing.. I think they need to make a song that’s a little more trendy

6. I would believe it even if it was an unreleased song by 2NE1

7. Their planning skills are so poor, they only focus on their singing skills

8. YG = Teddy so I was curious what would happen if Teddy became independent, but it was more serious than I thought

9. Did this happen because Teddy wasn’t there?

10. It’s like a combination of BLACKPINK’s song and IVE’s song

11. I didn’t even know they were making a comeback

Original post (1)

Post a Comment

0 Comments