K-netizens are going crazy over prince BTS Jimin in Mood Concept Photo & Clip- SERENADE ver

BTS Jimin’s 2nd album Mood Concept Photo & Clip- SERENADE ver.

1. He looks so much like Ha Sungwoon

2. This concept is so beautiful. Why is he in the army now?

3. The concept is crazy ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

4. Hul ㅠㅠ Park Jimin in uniform…. I’m going crazy

5. Crazy… Park Jimin ㅠㅠㅠㅠ The more I see you, the more I miss you ㅠ

6. Jimin is crazy ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

7. The uniform suits him so well

8. Crazy, the prince is so handsome ㅠㅠㅠㅜ

9. This concept is crazy

10. I think the song will be good too

11. I like this concept ㅠㅠㅠ The uniform is perfect ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

12. Wow, it suits him so well, I’m looking forward to it

13. I love his blonde hair, uniform and face….

14. Wow, I really like Jimin’s blonde hair and the prince’s uniform concept ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

Original post (1)

Post a Comment

0 Comments