K-netizens react to LE SSERAFIM Documentary ‘Make It Look Easy’

LE SSERAFIM Documentary ‘Make It Look Easy’ TRAILER 01

1. It will be fun. The members and fans must have been going through a hard time. I hope their comeback in August goes well

2. Crazy ㄷㄷㄷㄷㄷㄷㄷㄷ

3. I thought this was a comeback ㅠㅠㅠ This is a documentary

4. Is this a documentary about Coachella?

5. I’m really looking forward to the LE SSERAFIM documentary because last time it was so much fun

6. I really enjoyed watching LE SSERAFIM documentary so I’m really looking forward to this one too

7. LE SSERAFIM fighting! I’m not a fan but I always follow and support them

8. Hul, this isn’t a new song, it’s a documentary..

9. LE SSERAFIM’s documentary is so interesting that I’m looking forward to it even though I’m not a fan

10. The documentary will be released on July 29 at 8 p.m

11. I support them because I feel like they are showing their hard work

12. I hope this album will be successful too

13. Wow, there are a lot of really mean kids here. All documentaries are like that. What’s to complain about?

14. Wow I love this documentary. I’m so excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Original post (1)

Post a Comment

0 Comments