BTS Jimin’s ‘Who’ debuts at No. 4 on UK official singles chart

BTS Jimin’s ‘Who’ debuts at No. 4 on UK official singles chart

For reference, the first album ‘Like Crazy’ ranked 8th

Congratulations to Jiminㅋㅋ

1. Please work on this song after you get discharged. The song is so good I keep humming it

2. I’m glad Jimin did well. I sincerely congratulate him

3. The more I listen to Muse album, the better it gets. All the songs are masterpieces. Congratulations, Jimin

4. As expected from Jimin. The song is really good

5. Congratulations to Jimin, I’m proud of him

6. Our Jimin, British ARMYs are amazing!!!!!

7. Wow, it’s so hard to make it to the UK charts… He’s daebak

8. Crazy, Park Jimin is amazing..

9. Even though he is in the army, he is still amazing

10. Crazy!!!! Congratulations to Jiminie!!! Daebak ㅠㅠㅠ

11. As a solo artist, the results are amazing ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

12. Jimin will be so happy when he wakes up and hears this news

Original post (1)

Post a Comment

0 Comments