Netizens react to Aespa entertaining fans with ‘Live My Life’ MV

aespa ‘Live My Life’ MV

1. Please perform on music shows too ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

2. Aespa appears again???????

3. It’s a song from the album ‘Armageddon’!

4. Hul, this is my favorite song among the songs in this album

5. The song is so good ㅜㅠㅜㅜㅜ

6. I like this song!

7. I really like this song

8. Crazy, I love this song so much

9. I think this song is so good, but they even gave me a music video ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ It’s totally summer

10. The content of the MV made me cry ㅠㅠㅠ This is Aespa’s youth style ㅠㅠㅠ

11. Wow, I like this song the most out of all the songs in the album ㅠㅠㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ

12. This is my favorite song in this album. I hope everyone will listen to it

13. Please listen to it a lot this summer

14. I really like the lyrics…

Original post (1)

Post a Comment

0 Comments