Netizens expressed excitement after seeing BTS Jimin’s 2nd solo album ‘MUSE’ promotion schedule

BTS Jimin’s 2nd solo album ‘MUSE’ promotion schedule

1. I’m so excited, Jimin ㅠㅠㅠㅠ I want to meet him soon!!!!

2. I’m looking forward to K-pop from Jimin

3. I’m really looking forward to it because it’s Jimin, but why is there only one MV?

4. I’m looking forward to it ㅠ

5. Hul, the pre-release song will be released next week

6. The album cover and concept are soy beautiful, I’m really looking forward to it, Jimin

7. Jimin~ I’m looking forward to it

8. There is only one MV which is the title song, right?

9. I’m really looking forward to Jimin’s album. I’m curious about all of Jimin’s content

10. I’m so excited ㅠㅜ I’m so excited, I’m so excited

11. I love it so much ㅠㅠㅠ

12. Jimin is so good on stage so it’s a shame not being able to see him on stage

13. First of all, there’s a song pre-released on the 28th, right?

14. A pre-release song coming out on June 28??

Original post (1)

Post a Comment

0 Comments