[theqoo] [PEAK TIME] C DANCE UNIT'S VIDEO WHO WENT IN THE HOT CATEGORY AND RECEIVED A RESPONSE FROM THE ORIGINAL ARTIST CHRISTOPHER


The C unit is making a buzz on Kakaotalk right now 
and on top of it the video has surpassed 1.5M views
and now Christopher has also appeared









original post: here

1. I really hope everyone on Peak Time succeeds... Not only my pick, but everyoneㅜㅜ

2. Omo Hangyul is there? I need to watch it 

3. Wow Peak Time is finally hitting big...!! Please I hope people finally know how good Moon Jongup is ㅜㅜㅜㅜ

4. Gon, Jongup, Hangyul and Junseo did well 

5. Moon Jongup's part was so addictive... I'll keep watching it

6. Kidsㅜㅜ Hangyul, Jongup and Gon didso well and Junseo really gave his best as a leader. Sorim and Inho also tried to follow as best as they could. The other kids also all did so well ㅠㅠ 

7. Wow I need to watch the stage... It was amazing.. 

8. Ah I watch this at least twice per day. I'm looking forward to see Christopher in May!

9. Wow I just watched the stage and it was impressive

10. Hangyul was crazy




Post a Comment

0 Comments