Actress Ji Yeeun, who is currently in a public relationship, opened up about her views on dating and marriage.
On August 12, Youtube channel 'Okikiㅇㅋㅋ' posted a video titled 'The Traits of Someone Who Imagines a Situationship Alone,' where Ji Yeeun, Gabi, Kinky, and Junbbang Jogyo discussed various aspects of love, relationships, and breakups.
During the chat, the group talked about whether they ever mistake basic kindness for romantic interest. Ji Yeeun honestly admitted, "I do it all the time. If someone is slightly nice to me, I wonder, 'Does he like me?'" When asked how far her imagination runs when she takes an interest in someone, she replied, "I only picture us actually dating."
Despite her active imagination, Ji Yeeun admitted that she remains passive when expressing her feelings. She confessed, "I can't say anything. I can't even show that I like them. I don't do anything." When Gabi asked how she had managed relationships in the past, she replied, "That's why it takes me a very long time. The other person has to approach me first. I'm shy, and I also have quite a bit of pride."
When Gabi asked, "If you start dating someone, do you imagine getting married?" Ji Yeeun replied:
"If we're dating, then yes. But it has to be after some time. I don't date someone with marriage in mind in the first place."
Her answer revealed her approach to relationships. Rather than dating with marriage as the immediate goal from day one, she prefers to take her time to properly get to know her partner first, balancing the thrill of new romance with a realistic pace.
Meanwhile, Ji Yeeun is currently dating dancer Vata. Both born in 1994, the two originally met through church and initially became friends before developing a romantic relationship.
When dating rumors surfaced in April, Ji Yeeun's agency confirmed the news, stating, "The two, who were previously colleagues, are now seeing each other with positive feelings. We ask for your warm support as they continue their relationship."




0 Comments