“They should have been like this a long time ago” K-netizens talk about BABYMONSTER [DRIP] ‘CLICK CLACK’ PREVIEW

BABYMONSTER [DRIP] ‘CLIK CLAK’ PREVIEW

1. It’s so happy that BABYMONSTER is releasing an album~

2. They rap so well..

3. Here it is!!!! They should have been like this a long time ago!!!!!

4. BABYMONSTER should go for this style

5. Is this their overseas debut song? The song is good but the lyrics are all in English

6. Crazy, BABYMONSTER’s skills are really good so I’m not worried, but it feels like the songs that support those skills are finally coming out. Now Asa’s rap hasn’t come out yet. I’m really looking forward to it because I think Asa’s rap will be amazing

7. The songs are really good… It catches my ear

8. But isn’t it a bit too much that there’s no Korean in the lyrics? I don’t know if this is K-pop or just pop music these days

9. I don’t know the lyrics but the beat is so good

10. Feels like the YG girls I’ve been waiting for

Original Post (1)

Post a Comment

0 Comments