K-netizens are excited about BTS Jin announcing his solo comeback date

BTS Jin’s solo album ‘Happy’ release announcement 🥰 2024.11.15 2pm

“Hello. It’s Big Hit Music. Here’s the news of the release of BTS Jin’s first solo album, Happy.

“Happy” is an album with Jin’s sweet message to share his journey of finding happiness, and it contains a total of 6 songs from various genres based on the sound of the band.

I hope that “happiness” will reach everyone with “Happy”, which contains Jin’s honest feelings and warm messages for ARMY.

In addition, Jin will visit fans with various activities with the release of the new album. Please give a lot of love and support to Jin, who will come back with his solo album Happy.

Thank you.”

1. Finally ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

2. Wow, I’m looking forward to it

3. “We hope that ‘Happy’ will bring ‘happiness’ to everyone. Seriously, just the announcement makes me happy ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

4. All of Jin’s solo songs are good so I’m looking forward to it

5. Finally ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ After 2 years ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠI’ve waited so long ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

6. Wow, I’ve been waiting, Seokjin-ah, I’m so happy ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

7. Jin’s first solo album is finally out ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ I’ve waited so long and I’m so happy

8. I’m feeling really happy now! Thanks Seokjin💜

9. Finally ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ I’m so happy

10. I’ve been waiting ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ I’m really happy

Original Post (1)

Post a Comment

0 Comments