“Autumn Chrysanthemum Festival” Video of funeral wreaths protesting Seunghan’s return in front of SM office building

Video of funeral wreaths protesting Seunghan’s return in front of SM office building

Video of funeral wreaths protesting Seunghan's return in front of SM office building https://x.com/withJohnSuh/status/1844706143442264069?t=HHL6c0BX57wUhx9YVtw-MA&s=19 1.It has become a famous place 2.SM, please wake up now 3.Autumn Chrysanthemum Festival 4.SM is dead 5.Why did SM do that? Honestly, I don't understand even though I'm a fan of another group 6.What I'm curious about is who will clean this up later?? 7.Wow, this is the first time I've seen something like this 8.Can I see it if I go there on Monday? 9.The firepower is awesome. The fans are awesome 10.Seoul Autumn Chrysanthemum Festival held in Seongsu Original Post (1)

1. It has become a famous place

2. SM, please wake up now

3. Autumn Chrysanthemum Festival

4. SM is dead

5. Why did SM do that? Honestly, I don’t understand even though I’m a fan of another group

6. What I’m curious about is who will clean this up later??

7. Wow, this is the first time I’ve seen something like this

8. Can I see it if I go there on Monday?

9. The firepower is awesome. The fans are awesome

10. Seoul Autumn Chrysanthemum Festival held in Seongsu

Original Post (1)

Post a Comment

0 Comments