Urgently demanding the full version of Kim Junsu's raw live performance in a desert island

 He starred in today's episode of MBC Half-star Hotel in Lost Island.

He sang raw live in a natural desert island, and yet he sounds like the recorded version;;

Kim Junsu, who used to be a fan of H.O.T, and Tony's Candy.

Fly to the Sky's Sea of Love.

I want to hear the full version.

It has been 15 years since the last time Kim Junsu sang on a variety show...

It suddenly became a concert 

He will also be in the next week's episode as well. Please show a lot of attention.

theqoo

-Wow, I’ve seen so many guys mess up Love as Snowfloric at karaokeㅋㅋㅋㅋ But of course, he’s really good.

-I was watching the broadcast and went, 'Huh?? What's this?? It's a raw live performance!!!' Let me know if the full version is out.

-I really like Love as Snowfloric

-He's such an amazing singer. I want to see the full version.

-Wow, full version urgently needed!!

-The show was so much funㅋㅋㅋ Looking forward to next week's episode.

-Ah... insane, seriously, give us the full version.

-Release the unedited versionㅠㅠㅠ

-I really want to hear all the songs he sang there!!!!

-Please, give us the full version!!!! MBC!!!

-I seriously thought his performance of Love as Snowfloric was lip-synced... It's insaneㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Wow, the live performance is incredibleㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Wow... His voice is really unique.

-Wow, I want to hear the version without the comments.

-I want to hear the complete version of Sea of Love

-Give us the full version, MBC-ya...

-Is there a possibility to hear the full version?

-How can he sing like that with that mic...?

Post a Comment

0 Comments