MEOVV’s debut stage revealed for the first time

MEOVV’s debut stage revealed for the first time

1.Narin is better on stage than I thought.

2.Seriously, all the members are good at singing and dancing, right?? They’re neat and stylish

3.I don’t find Ella as outstanding as I thought

4.I understand why Sooin is the center

5.It’s much better than the MV…?

6.Just looking at this stage, Narin seems to be the most talented one

7.The more I look at her, the more Gawon stands out. She looks like Sunmi and looks mature, and I keep noticing her gestures.

8.After listening to the song a few times, it’s better than I thought

9.Gawon and Narin are so good on stage. They really caught my attention. Why did they film the MV like that?? The song sounds much better when seen on stage

10.Gawon’s voice is crazy

Original Post (1)

Post a Comment

0 Comments