"I bought 100 tickets to come here (fansign), but why are you wearing a mask?" "I'm sorry.... I'll retire"

 

 I asked Key for a reverse fansign...

I was wearing a mask, and then he said he bought 100 albums, so why was I wearing a mask? I apologized and said I’d retire ㅠㅠ... 

Key: I came to this fansign, but why are you wearing a mask? I bought 100 albums... and you're wearing a mask?

Fan: I'm sorry...ㅠㅠ I'll retire

Key: Retire?ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I'll go by then

+In celebration of this post becoming one of the trending posts... Please give lots of attention to Key's solo comeback 'Pleasure Shop' that was released this week (9/23)🦊🐹 It has a similar style to SHINee's View. It's a great song!!

theqoo

-Ah f*ckㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Isn't he crazy?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ This is so freaking funnyㅜㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-'I'll retire'ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Everything about this conversation is hilariousㅋㅋㅋ

-'I'm sorry. I'll retire'ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Both Key and the fan are so funnyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-The fan saying she'll retire is even funnierㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋRetireㅋㅋㅋ He's making a fan retireㅋㅋ

-At least he's going to her reitrement ceremony. That's a real fanㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-What even is this?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-This is so freaking funnyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ At least he'll be going to her retirement ceremony. He's loyal

-That fan is retiring as soon as she debutedㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-The way he says that he'll go to her retirement ceremony is so annoyingㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Post a Comment

0 Comments