K-netizens react to Psy showing his support for Suga at ‘Summer Swag’

Psy openly cheers for Suga’s drunk driving on ‘Summer Swag’ “Thank you for creating and singing this song with me”

Psy held ‘Psy Summer Swag 2024’ at the Suwon World Cup Stadium on the 25th.

‘That That’ is a collaboration song with BTS Suga. Before singing the song, Psy said, “I’m incredibly thankful to Suga for creating and singing this song with me.”

1. He really lives without thinking

2. He just wanted to say thank you for writing this song. Please don’t over interpret it

3. This is why Min Yoongi should leave the group

4. But why do you say they get along so well? Did Psy drink and drive?

5. I guess he might leave the group and work with PSY

6. I think he did this to impress foreign ARMYs

7. As expected, he was a drug addict and had served in the army twice

8. They get along so well

9. The two of them are criminals

10. Suga must hate that too

Original Post (1)

Post a Comment

0 Comments