BTS Jin’s ‘Run Seokjin’ Guests next week – Kwak Joon Bin, Kim Dong Hyun, Yeonjun

BTS Jin’s ‘Run Seokjin’ Guests next week – Kwak Joon Bin, Kim Dong Hyun, Yeonjun

Next Tuesday, September 3 at 9pm on BANGTANTV Channel

Episode 3 today – Part-time job at PC room

1. Today was really funny but I’m even more excited when I see next week’s lineup

2. I had a lot of fun today but I’m really looking forward to next week

3. Today was fun too, I’m looking forward to next week too

4. It was an unexpected combination.. Interesting

5. Today was fun, Seokjin’s beauty is also amazing

6. I’m really looking forward to it because the guest combination is so fresh

7. Wow, this combination is so fresh, really interesting.. Yeonjun, fighting!

8. Today’s episode was so funny and I’m looking forward to the guest combination in the next episode

9. Today was so much fun, I’m looking forward to next week too

10. No, what kind of combination is this? It’s a combination I never imagined

Original Post (1)

Post a Comment

0 Comments