Min Heejin’s expression after 8 hours of the police investigation is going viral

After 8 hours of police investigation, Min Heejin said, “I feel very relieved that I told the truth”

I also want to listen to the 3rd full album..

1. That was her expression after the press conference ended

2. No, only the police heard part 3, 4 and 5 of the press conference..?

3. She looks so happy.. I also want to hear what she said for 8 hours

4. This is my first time seeing someone looking so refreshed after the police investigation

5. No, but her mentality is amazing

6. This is my first time seeing someone come out smiling so brightly after being questioned by the police for 8 hours

7. This is not the expression on the face of someone who has just been questioned by the police for 8 hours

8. The expression on her face was so bright

9. Why hasn’t the third album been released yet? I’m also curious

10. Wow, she really doesn’t look tired at all

11. I’m so jealous of the police

12. Please at least give me a mixtapeㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

13. Why am I not a police officer?

Original post (1)

Post a Comment

0 Comments